Saturday, June 6, 2015

Dean Kevin Ziegler is a true IDIOT!!!

DISCLAIMER:  The intention of this post is to educate the reader about Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic.  There is no intention of harassing, alarming or annoying anyone.  Dean K Ziegler has committed fraud and continued to commit fraud after the fact.  As a matter of public concern, I feel the general public has the right to know of Dean K Zieglers history so fraud is not committed against them.  I am also exercising my First Amendment right to Free Speech.

Only an idiot would use misdirection to try and get others to have a positive view of himself.  That idiot is Dean Kevin Ziegler.  He files vexatious, baseless charges of harassment against me which were heard by two magistrates who declared there was no criminal harassment.  His cases were dismissed.  He was made a fool of.  Fitting since he is a fool!!

Although he has failed in his attempts to silence me, he uses the fact that he filed these malicious charges as a ploy to try and make others think he was victorious or something.  Its way over a month since the hearings and he still posts that I had harassment charges against me as if it means anything.  Had is pasttense and he got no where. He's the looser that filed the malicious complaints. It wasn't like the cops or anyone important filing charges. He has abused the criminal process three times. Now he puts on other peoples reviews that I was charged with harassment charges.  What does that have to do with someone else review?? What does this freak hope to accomplish??

I already had a few people come to me and tell me about his actions.  When they see it, they say he is misleading and feel the same about his misdirection.  They get no feeling other than "This jerk is trying to hide the truth" And they see right thru him and his games.  They feel his posts are just making him look worse off.

People are too intelligent for his shenanigans.  This doofus will get no where!!!

If he only knew about some of the things I know and how I know them.  All I will say is he should have never given me full reign over his office.