Friday, October 30, 2015

Repost of hearing transcript 3/31/2015 where Dean K Ziegler looses BIG TIME.

DISCLAIMER:  The intention of this post is to educate the reader about Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic (Allentown, PA).  There is no intention of harassing, alarming or annoying anyone.  Dean Kevin Ziegler (Allentown, PA) has committed fraud and continued to commit fraud after the fact.  As a matter of public concern, I feel the general public has the right to know of Dean Kevin Zieglers (Allentown, PA) history so fraud is not committed against them.  His criminal history not only includes Fraud, but also harassment, abuse, and other summary offenses.  There are many chiropractors in the Allentown Area.  Should DEAN KEVIN ZIEGLER OF ZIEGLER CHIROPRACTIC (Allentown, PA) be one of them?  I am also exercising my rights to Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press which are afforded to me by the First Amendment of the US Constitution.

I received a totally humorous email from an ex-patient of Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic (Allentown, PA).  It appears that the patient had written a review about  how un-fabulous Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic (Allentown, PA) is. Nothing new there. Turns out, he didn't like the review one bit.  And why would he.  He is a Criminal.  Who would want to be consistently reminded of that.  I KNOW I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW ABOUT HIS CRIMINAL PAST!! 

Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic (Allentown, PA) even included me in a response to the review.  Why does this jerk feel its relevant  to keep mentioning that I was charged with criminal harassment on other peoples reviews.  People realize that it is totally meaningless. Maybe he likes me or something and can't stop thinking about me.   Maybe if he keeps telling himself that he will believe in his own head that it had any merit. 

He even threatened the patient to charge him with a criminal harassment charge.  What a joke. Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic  (Allentown, PA) is soooooo far from reality.  Doesn't he remember that it is not criminal for anyone to write a review about you.  Maristrate D'Amore was very clear about that. And then there is the First Amendment in the US Constitution.   The PA Criminal Harassment statue clearly states that is does not apply to "constitutionally protected activity".  But why would Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic (Allentown, PA) want to believe the law of the land??  He is Stupid and makes his own rules that only he agrees with. Quoting the judge at his FELONY FRAUD hearing:  "You're not as smart as you think you are," Dantos said. And also the District Attorney:  "He's been talking a lot in circles, a lot of misdirection," Mussel said. "In a sense, judge, he thinks everyone is dumber than he is."

I thought this would be a good time to repost the hearing transcript that I wrote up during the hearing.  Its long, but you'll get the idea about how stupid Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic  (Allentown, PA) really is.  He seems to keep bragging  that I was charged with harassment. It meant absolutely nothing as Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic (Allentown, PA) got absolutely NOWHERE!!   He must think it has some importance.  He forgets that he was also charged with harassment  as a result of filing 3 malicious and baseless charges against me.  And ... my harassment complaint was APPROVED.

I did a lot of writing during the hearing to get this.  Please enjoy.  It really shows how stupid Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic (Allentown, PA) is.  Also, take notice that I never had to open my mouth.  Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic was shot down quickly. The best quotes are near the end:

"Ok.  So.  I mean.. Dr. Ziegler Im going to be as blunt as I can.  And pardon me if I'm being overly direct here.  But where is the crime."

"You do not have any evidence of criminal activity.  Not guilty."





Judge: This is a private criminal complaint.  Therefore, Mr. Ziegler as the prosecutor in this matter.  It is your responsibility to proceed.  You bare the same burden of proof as the Commonwealth would have in establishing the crime of harassment.  I assume you meant to file this as a summary. is that correct?
Dean K Ziegler: Correct.
Judge: You have the opportunity to begin.  Should Mr. Blum wishes to offer a defense he may do so, he can not be compelled to do so.
Everyone raise your right hand.  Do you swear or affirm the testimony you are about to give is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
John Blum:  I do.
Dean K Ziegler: I do.
Judge:  Mr. Ziegler, you begin first. You can present any evidence you wish to present.
Dean K Ziegler: OK
Dean K Ziegler:  I am going to read the legal definition of Harassment from the legal dictionary.com.  the act of systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group, including threats and demands. The purposes may vary, including racial prejudice, personal malice, an attempt to force someone to quit a job or grant sexual favors, apply illegal pressure to collect a bill, or merely gain sadistic pleasure from making someone fearful or anxious. Such activities may be the basis for a lawsuit if due to discrimination based on race or sex.
Judge:  Do you understand that you are reading a definition from a law dictionary?
Dean K Ziegler: Yes.
Judge:  But you understand your burden is to meet the elements of harassment from the Pennsylvania statue.
Dean K Ziegler: Correct.
John Blum:  Do you want to see it?
Dean K Zielger:  A person commits the crime of harassment when, with intent to harass, annoy or alarm another, the person engages in a course of conduct or repeatedly commits acts which serve no legitimate purpose.
Judge:  Well thats one… There are 7.  I am not sure where you got that.
John Blum:  Its right off the website.
Judge:  Well there are 7 sub sections.  You gave one
John Blum:  I highlighted one because there was no charge on the form so I made an assumption of. what this would fall under.
Dean K Ziegler:  communicates repeatedly in an anonymous manner.  Alright, your honor.  First I apologize for not having a lawyer to prosecute this case as I cant afford one.  I have several exhibits and I would like to call to the stand John Blum.
Judge:  You can’t
Dean K Ziegler:  I can’t?  He cannot….
Judge: Its a criminal case, he is protected by the fifth amendment.
Dean K Ziegler:  Alright, very good.  I have several things highlighted.  HE can not read them.  He cannot read several statements
Judge:  He cannot be forced to give testimony against himself.  Its one of the fundamental aspects of criminal law.
Dean K Ziegler:  Ok.  Alright.  Then lets see here.  This is exhibit one.  This was a review.  Well first off, I am here today on a harassment charge based on reviews that John Blum posted on several different media sights.  Ok.  Alright.  This review was made by Chad Markle yesterday on my Ziegler Chiropractic Facebook page.  Um.  As I Mentioned I was going to have him read it but I will read it as well.. I was going to this practice for massages.  I wouldn't let the doctor do adjustments on me as I felt worse if i did.  I enjoyed the massages.  Nothing like having my insurance pay for them.  But I learned Dean Ziegler was charging my insurance for procedures he didn't do.  I stopped going when I learned that. Do yourself a favor.  There are many chiropractors in the allentown.  Go to one that you can trust.
It is my contention John Blum wrote this and I have several exhibits to support that.  The next page of exhibit one is a definition of provider explanation of benefits.  On the very bottom is says total payable to provider Zero.  That was dated 2/17/2011.  On 12/13/2011, Charges for the massage and payment to the provider, Zero.  The next page is united health care and is my basic schedule of when the patient came in.  I highlighted that the deductible was $2100.  My contention then is that the patient would know that the insurance did not pay for the massages because there was no payment made.  And it is my contention that John Blum has been repeatedly   doing false names, false personas to get reviews on my pages.  It is a weighted reviews.  If you submit 10 reviews of a one star the average would be one. That was his motivation.
The last exhibit of page of exhibit one is Chad Markle.  I did treat this patient.  This Facebook page shows he has no friends, no posts, no timeline, no photos.  It is basically a made up page for the sake of being able to post on facebook.  It is my contention that John Blum did that.
My second exhibit, i am going to read the highlighted parts.  This is the part where I show the motive for him doing this.  Exhibit two termination of Justin Haas licensed massage therapist  who is in the room.  On 5/13/2013 patient x reported in my office.  Patient states that he/she was physically hurt by Justin Haas during the last treatment with him.  Physical examination reveals swelling of the muscles in the complaint region.  It has come to my attention that patient y and patient z have come forwarded of hearing explicit conversation from justin haas during treatment.  All patients stating he made them feel uncomfortable .  These actions are intolerable and reason for immediate termination dated 5/14/2013 signed by myself, liz nagle office manager, justin haas would not sign.
Second page is dated 5/15/2013.  This is a fax from John Blum.  I highlighted that it is disturbing that a client would complain of an injury and you wouldn't want to have an investigation on the matter and question the therapist on the alleged matter.  Especially to protect your own liability.  Last sentence.  You have two hours to contact Justin to properly change the reason for termination and provide him $1000 cash severance package to prevent any future actions against you in this matter.
And that is his signature your honor.  I dont know if you want me to verify that or not.
Page three is a statement of complaint that John Blum filed with the commonwealth of PA dated 5/15/2013.  I highlighted his name.  Are you willing to appear at a hearing in Harrisburg if necessary.  He checked yes.  My phone number and he filed it against myself.
Ok.
This shows basically motive for this campaign that he is having against me. 
Exhibit three. In many of his reviews he claims that I Threw a woman down the stairs named Jill Barltoff.  Um… He was not there at the time.  On his reviews, he posted publicly on social media, as far as his statements that I was whatever his campaign was. 
Exhibit three, Justin Haas statement that while these people were not in my office during the alleged event, they were in my office the next day and wrote a statement.  No where in her verbal statement did she state she got trowed down those stairs nor were there any sign or evidence that such an action happened.  As with the glass on the floor, she could have stepped on the glass.  Dr. Ziegler is not one to destroy his own property so I doubt this mess was his fault.  Last sentence she can be a very nice lady but seems bipolar.  That was written by Justin Haas that is present here today.  John Blum wrote the following story.  Jill apologized to Justin for destroying his place.  Jill said I was so drunk I didn't remember a thing.  As wrote by John Blum.
My next piece in the evidence is the office of district attorney.  Stating we have reviewed the submitted material and concluded that while the factual allegations contained in the material are not sufficient to established a misdemeanor or felony offense.  It is sufficient to charge the crime of harassment.
Exhibit four.  This is a letter that I wrote to the office of the district attorney.  Um.  Ill paraphrase the one part.  I am trying to move forward in my practice building.  One of the marking programs was enhanced by google plus, yelp, Facebook, and other marketing pages.  The defendant John Blum has publicly visited all these place including my own Facebook page even though he was blocked because of previous malicious posts in an attempt to discredit me. 
The next page of that exhibit is just a highlighted email from signpost stating that I Um. basically I signed up for this company to do that marketing that I stated. 
Judge:  Ok
Dean K Ziegler:  Ok.  These are not highlighted your honor.  Just simply different reviews that he posted.  I paid signpost to go on yelp which is a business.  John Blum posted a malicious harassing statement against me and I contacted yelp to remove it.  Which they did.  John Blum posted the same summary or the same review eight different times.  Each one after he got deleted from yelp for doing that.  It fulfilled their guidelines for harassment thats what I did.  Unfortunately because it was deleted I do not have that to show you today.  But in yelp, Facebook, google plus, google plus, John Blum has over 70 blogs against me. He has also started a web page deankzieglerchiropracticfraud.com.  
In summary, when you post a review on a business or a marketing Um.  business marketing service.  It is kinda like a vote.  You get one vote.  You supposed to be truthful and it helps the consumer form an idea about the merchant.  He has repeatedly done false names,  different names, himself.  He has put 10 in a medical doctor.  It was a review for medical doctors.  There were ten different posts of one star. SO, until I was alerted to it, I had a one star out of five rating because of his continued posts. This is why I am filing harassment because he is abusing the system of reviews.  Even when he was deleted from different areas he would still repeat it and that definitely has the continued unwanted and annoying actions of harassment.  
Lets see here.
That is all I have to say at this moment.  We do have like a closing argument then.
Judge:  Well..  I mean… Yes I guess.  Is this the evidence that you are presenting.
Dean K Ziegler: Yes. Ill finish my closing argument then.
Judge:  No.
Dean K Ziegler:  Ok
Judge:  The closing argument would be to summarize the evidence.  Is this the evidence you are presenting.
Dean K Ziegler This is the presentation of my evidence.
Judge:  Ok.  So.  I mean.. Dr. Ziegler Im going to be as blunt as I can.  And pardon me if I'm being overly direct here.  But where is the crime.
Dean K Ziegler:  You are allowed one review.  He did ten.  He did false pretenses.  He stated stuff that was not correct.
Judge:  Where is the crime.
Dean K Ziegler:  Harassment
Judge:  There is no crime here. You might have a civil matter here.  But thats not what we are talking about here.  You filed a private criminal complaint.  Therefore you have to meet the elements of harassment as defined by the commonwealth of PA.  There are 7 different subsections of harassment.  Your evidence met none of them.
Dean K Ziegler:  A… He filed fictitiously under different people names
Judge:  Not a crime.
Dean K Ziegler:  Thats not anonymously 
Judge.  Communicating in an anonymous matter is when people call an individual they are stalking and block their numbers and something like that.  You have a civil grievance here that may or may not bear fruit in civil litigation if thats the direction you go.  You are accusing Mr. Blum of a crime.
Dean K Ziegler:  I feel there was a……
Judge:  Of course based on all you put together.  But you do not have any evidence of a crime.
Dean K Ziegler:  If you knowingly file false accusations publicly that is not harassment?
Judge:  Not on the internet.
Dean K Ziegler:  Thats exactly what we have here.
Judge.  If he files a sworn statement that is false that is a crime.
Dean K Ziegler:  Um…  As far as the reviews.
Judge:  Nope.  You have at best a civil matter sir. You do not have any evidence of criminal activity.  Not guilty.  Have a nice day.


John Blum:  Thank You.