Monday, March 21, 2016

This jagoff just doesn't give up....

DISCLAIMER:  The intention of this post is to educate the reader about Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic (Allentown, PA).  There is no intention of harassing, alarming or annoying anyone.  Dean Kevin Ziegler (Allentown, PA) has committed fraud and continued to commit fraud after the fact.  As a matter of public concern, I feel the general public has the right to know of Dean Kevin Zieglers (Allentown, PA) history so fraud is not committed against them.  His criminal history not only includes Fraud, but also harassment, abuse, and other summary offenses.  There are many chiropractors in the Allentown Area.  Should DEAN KEVIN ZIEGLER OF ZIEGLER CHIROPRACTIC (Allentown, PA) be one of them?  I am also exercising my rights to Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press which are afforded to me by the First Amendment of the US Constitution.

Well Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic (Allentown, PA) never disappoints.  He has done it yet again.  He thinks he is just too good to follow the rules.  He is extremely careless and reckless.  He cares about nothing but himself.  Over and Over proof has been provided to demonstrate why he is a dangerous individual. And these are only the things he is caught and from what I have heard, he is far worse. Karma has this idiot in his/her eye.
In other information, the email update will be uploaded by 6PM EST and will be distributed within an hour after (from what history shows).  I finished my part, just waiting on the digital conversion.

I had a very interesting and enlightening experience. Some documents were obtained which will be part of the email.   

I have also finally had some damning audio recordings converted for internet upload.  There will be a link on page 3 under the heading "Some things he wishes were never said."  The link takes you to Sound Cloud where the audio files are.  Bookmark the link because files will be uploaded as they come in.

Someone is going to realize how the truth is a stubborn thing.  It doesn't go away. And when your committed to the truth as I am, your life consequences make unexpected turns.  I am not going away any time soon.  As he is starting to realize, the people he can trust is dwindling.  As I get to people and fill them in on the TRUTH, they realize how dishonest of a person he really is.  Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic had committed fraud for a long time.  It is only right that I fight just as hard for the same amount of time.

I don't know why I keep getting asked this, but inquires are made as to why I am doing all this.  They ask if it had something to do with my partner getting fired (NEARLY FOUR YEARS AGO- Only this jagoff tries to make such an idiotic connection) by Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic (Allentown, PA).  I always laugh as that jagoff continues to use that for some reason as if it means something.  It was a mystery at one point, but one government official brought it up with me and this jagoff had tried to use it as some sort of defense to his criminal activity.  Misdirection as always.

My partner worked for this looser for 7 years.  When I first realized who his boss was, I knew before meeting him that he was a bad egg.  Working in healthcare, I always watch out for healthcare personnel charged with fraud.  His name came up in a news article I read before meeting my partner. I have always been against fraud and reported others in the past for the criminal act.  

My partner for some reason wanted to continue to work for him although I tried getting him to leave.  As I demonstrated acting as a patient, he continued to commit fraud on every patient he saw.   As a patient though, I also got my partner hours which was good.  It wasn't the only money I was able to get off him.  I figured if he was stealing money, it really wasn't his to begin with.  Nothing illegal was ever committed by me though.

So, my partner wouldn't get caught up in his shenanigans  I kept close and made Dean believe I was his friend.  I worked on computers and around his place doing little things (some things that he did't ask me too) Little did he know I was planning his take down the whole time.  He should have never given me access to the things he did.  The benefits are many even to this day.  

I had eventually told my partner I was ready to turn him in.  But my partner wouldn't let me while he still worked there.  So I sat and waited.  As things got tough for jagoff, he needed to save money.  My partner was the only remaining massage therapist "on the books".  Others were paid "under the table" (info about that and things related to todays discussion will be in the email).  And one therapist was greedy and wanted more patients.  Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic (Allentown, PA) had been trying for a two or three months to get my partner gone. I told my partner how to respond and what to get.  My goal was to cover my partner and make sure we had ammo against Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic (Allentown, PA)

Eventually, he got the idea to fire him saying he hurt someone.  There was no discussion about this alleged "patient" just an unfounded accusation.  As required, there was no investigation into the issue. Dean wouldn't even mention who the patient was.  On top of that, he slipped up some in his planning.  (As we have shown, he is not the brightest bulb in the box) Why so secretive??  Because it never happened.  We had contacted all the patients my partner had worked on in the last three  weeks prior.  None of them supported the information that Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic (Allentown, PA) claimed.  And on top of it, we obtained audio and documented proof that it was all made up.  What an idiot.  He has absolutely NO proof that such a thing ever occurred and we have all the proof he is a liar.  And how ironic that he had hurt one of his patients the month prior.  I guess thats what sparked his idea.

 Our lawyer was contacted and a defamation case was filed.  Rather quickly, after hearing about what the jagoff did to him, he got full time hours and his pay was significantly increased over what he was making at the losers place.  Since there was no financial loss and he actually benefited from Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic (Allentown, PA) being an ass, there was no case and it was withdrawn before served.  

Defamation in PA has a statute of limitations of one year.  There is an exception to this though.  Since Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic (Allentown, PA) keeps bringing it up.  That restarts the clock.  And from what one of my  few "spies" told me last night, the jagoff has done just that. What a STUPID idiot Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic (Allentown, PA) is.  I must agree fully with what Judge Dantos said about Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic (Allentown, PA): "Your not as smart as you think you are".  And  Lehigh County Senior Deputy District Attorney David Mussel also said: "He's been talking a lot in circles, a lot of misdirection,"  "In a sense, judge, he thinks everyone is dumber than he is."  And luckily more and more people are starting to see these very things.  The harder he tries to make himself look good, the more mistakes and lies come out of his pie hole.   

Anyway, a family member of mine advised me that a friend of hers was going to Ziegler.  I talked with them and examined the insurance statements.  FRAUD WAS EVIDENT. We got a hold of the exam notes.  I demonstrated how they were falsified. 

The insurance company was contacted and a complaint was filed with the state.  I had pretty much forgot about this jagoff until I learned about this.  Memories were sparked about how he doesn't learn his lesson, for example having me create falsified patient records while he was going to jail for fraud.  (Glad I kept them).  

In the mean time, another individual came to me with their insurance documents.  Fraud there too.  And same inconsistencies with their case notes.  

I was disgusted that Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic (Allentown, PA) was still up to his same tricks. Based on the result of a conversation with a government official, I decided to do what I could to help combat his criminal fraud.  I decided to share the information I had with as many people as possible.  

I started writing reviews, but because of the lies of Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic (Allentown, PA) and some miss understanding of the terms and conditions of some sites, my reviews were removed.  As a result of my reviews being removed, I needed another medium to get the word out and warn people about this looser.  

I started to create web sites which Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic (Allentown, PA) would have NO power to remove other than with a court order (Which would never happen).  

As I started to get more sensitive info that I needed to regulate who saw it, I had to control distribution.  My email campaign was born.  

So, it had nothing to do with the firing of anyone.  That malicious and wrongful firing was actually a benefit.  More money was made and I had the go ahead to turn Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic (Allentown, PA) in.  A win win...  I hate fraud, he continues it, I take a stand to combat it.  That simple.

Didn't realize how much I just typed.  Anyway the moral is soon about to get as real as it can for this jagoff.  

As I am finishing, I just got the digital document back.  I am going to upload it now and it should be in your inbox by 6PM.

WHO IS A FRAUD AND FELON??
THIS GUY!!