Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Dean K. Ziegler fraud update......

It turns out the District Attorney's insurance fraud team has been in contact with the individual that filed the complaint I spoke of earlier.  We are one step closer to ending fraud done yet again by Dean K. Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic.

I had spoken with two individuals of the fraud team prior.  One thing I informed them of was how he documents patient exams and works his billing processes.  He creates notes by using a bell curve when documenting patient pain scales and intensity. Then, his computer program automatically creates a note although no actual patient exam was done.  I spoke to them for a good hour and a half. I'm not going to share everything I spoke about as there is no need to divulge everything for the benefit of Dean K Ziegler if he should find out about this blog.

The individual states they had a lengthy conversation and shared much of what they noticed. Much was also colaborated with what I told them.

Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic may have filed three frivolous harassment complaints against me. But, he is in for it more as Karma always has a way of getting square with people.