Thursday, February 12, 2015

Does Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic have a leg to stand on??

     As I eagerly await my day in court where Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic filed a Harassment charge against me for posting reviews and posting blogs, I realize more and more that he is full for it. The more he wants to silence me, the more I realize that things that hide under rocks don't like exposure to light and the guilty always have a need of hiding from who they are.  Of course he doesn't want people to know about his past. But as a matter of public concern, people deserve to know.
     I only hope that I am able to make a good case that he has violated Title 18 Pa. Cons. Stat. sections § 4906 (False reports to law enforcement authorities), § 4910 (Tampering with or fabricating physical evidence.), and § 4904.  (Unsworn falsification to authorities).  
     According to the order from the Department of State: 
"Respondent shall abide by and obey all laws of the United States, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and its political subdivisions  and all rules and regulations and laws pertaining to the practice of the profession in this Commonwealth or any other state or jurisdiction in which Respondent  holds a license  to  practice  the profession.    Summary  traffic violations shall  not constitute a violation of this order."
     Violation would result in his license probation being retracted and Dean K. Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic will be suspended for the remaining 5 years of the order.
     With all the information I have, I know I will prove that I committed no criminal harassment.  I have the First Amendment on my side and also the law in regards to the Harassment Statute.  The challenge will be to get him to stumble up, which might not be hard because from his Fraud Plea Hearing, he was known as the "Spin Doctor".  He never feels he does anything wrong.  As Judge Dantos said: Ziegler minimized his crimes in private with his probation officer. She said she did not believe he was truly remorseful.  His fraud history doesn't only relate to Insurance.  It also is imbedded in the very fabric of his every being.
     This hearing date can't come soon enough......