Monday, April 13, 2015

I get to whop his behind yet another time.....

DISCLAIMER:  The intention of this post is to educate the reader about Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic.  There is no intention of harassing, alarming or annoying anyone.  Dean K Ziegler has committed fraud and continued to commit fraud after the fact.  As a matter of public concern, I feel the general public has the right to know of Dean K Zieglers history so fraud is not committed against them.
April 24th is the next installment of Dean K. Ziegler gets put down by yet another magistrate.  What a waste of time, but it feels good that this idiot (that term is too nice for him) is going to loose again.  I hope that I at least get to speak this time because I have some tricks up my sleeve especially for Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic.  I am sure, in his head, he thinks he is going to win this battle.  I am sure he thought he was going to win at the last hearing but lost in a big way.

This character only knows how to break the law.  Especially by seeing how he performed at the last hearing, he is in no way intelligent when it comes to the law.  He incriminated himself more than making any points what so ever.  I hope to hear the statement again that he couldn't afford an attorney to prosecute the case.  Not that any good attorney would even take such a stupid case.  Who wants a bad name for themselves.  It doesn't matter for Dean K Ziegler because he already has a bad name.  HE IS A FELON for goodness sakes.  Once a felon, always a felon.  And go figure he commits a fraud on the court system wasting their time with his nonsense.

Look at the complaints this putz wrote.... They speak innocent just looking at them.  He should spend the time trying to defend himself from the complaints (plural) filed against him then pushing malicious harassment charges and wasting the courts time.  He is only setting himself up for more trouble.  And I am more then willing to bring him all the trouble I can.  I may have a chiropractic clinic up for sale when I am through with this.  I have all the time in the world and no sympathy for losers that can't learn their lessons.