Sunday, April 26, 2015

More exposure for Dean K Ziegler Chiropractic Fraud....


DISCLAIMER:  The intention of this post is to educate the reader about Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic.  There is no intention of harassing, alarming or annoying anyone.  Dean K Ziegler has committed fraud and continued to commit fraud after the fact.  As a matter of public concern, I feel the general public has the right to know of Dean K Zieglers history so fraud is not committed against them.

I just signed up for adsense from Google to use ad marketing to increase the exposure of my Dean Ziegler related web sites.  The plan will take search engine searches for different criteria from people of certain areas and direct them to either one of three websites.  My goal is to get exposure of the fraud history of Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic to as many people as possible.  Based on the lies and misdirection provided at the last two hearings and also the fact that he filed three harassment complaints against me in the first place, it was not a difficult decision to go this route.

Also, I have had the contents of the last two hearings reviewed by counsel to determine if it would be worth it to file malicious prosecution (among other charges) against Dean K Ziegler.  At the last hearing, he made reference that he had basically the go ahead from the District attorneys office to files the complaints against me.  What he is not aware of is that when they gave the go ahead for summary charges to be filed, they were not aware of the lack of evidence he had to prove his cases.  They were not aware that parts of his complaint were not even raised.  

A DA can have malicious prosecution filed against them and they make the ultimate decision to go after criminals they feel committed offenses.  From what legal counsel tells me, the fact that they told Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic to file summary harassment against me means nothing if we decide to file a civil complaint.  It comes down to what he actually had to back complaints that were "approved" for summary complaints.

And he had no evidence of anything.  For example, he couldn't find a post in his printouts to show that I made comments regarding a false representation of his actions regarding a patients file.  He spun the situation to say that I deleted it.  I never deleted anything from my blog.  I am very proud of everything (truth as it is) written.   Also, he was accusing me of friending all his friends on Facebook.   Of course, he had no evidence of this occurring to present to the judge.  He stated blog posts made him feel harassed but didn't provide any posts to show that they meet the standard of harassment.  Basically.... he provided his opinions for everything without providing any substantial evidence.  He tried to say again that the posting of his criminal history and even parking tickets was harassment.  The judge shot that down when the magistrate gave an example of when he had someone post a ticket of his when he was campaigning for the judge position.  

It even became evident that Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic has the only intention of trying to have me remove my blog.  Even though I was deemed NOT Guilty.  Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic asked the magistrate if he would order me to remove my blog.  The magistrate made it clear that they do NOT have the power (authority) to make such an order.  So Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic can file as many harassment charges he wishes against me.  I am not stupid enough to do anything that would be considered harassment to allow him the pleasure of even having me deemed guilty.  And if I was made guilty.... I take great pleasure in knowing the magistrate can NOT have me remove anything.

He went as far as to use a PA court case of  an Allentown man's Facebook threats.  This guy made threats of death to his wife and was committed to jail for it.  A U.S. District Court jury sitting in Philadelphia convicted Anthony Elonis in 2011 of violating a federal law barring threats over the Internet, mail, or telecommunications systems. Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic was trying to say that Facebook posts can be harassment and this court case was representative of me posting on my blog and Facebook.   Dean K Ziegler is such an IDIOT!!!!!  I asked him in front of the judge if I threatened him.  Of course he avoided answering at first saying I harassed him.  But he eventually admitted I did not threaten him.  Therefore making his connection between what I am doing and the Elonis case irrelevant.   He is so sooooooooooo far from reality.  He didn't mention that the supreme court is also hearing this case and has yet to make their opinion public.  The case that could further define the limits of free speech online, the Supreme Court heard arguments in the appeal by this Allentown man who claimed First Amendment protection following his arrest for threatening on Facebook to kill his wife and an FBI agent. Anthony Elonis contended at his October 2011 criminal trial that rap lyrics he posted on Facebook were intended as a form of artistic expression and that he never meant to threaten anyone.

I am in no hurry to try and sue Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic.  I have two years. As he already admitted (TWICE) he doesn't even have the money for an attorney.  It would take forever for me to get any substantial money out of this character.  If I have anything to do with it, I would be happy just making sure he never has significant numbers of patients.  I will be thinking of anything I could do to warn others about Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractics history.  And I have NO FEAR of him suing me.  I only post the truth as I and the facts see it.  And, he doesn't have the money to sue.  Defamation has a one year limitation from the very first statement made.  That was December.  Time is ticking and he has less than 8 months to file.

Lets see who the real winner turns out to be here.