Thursday, July 2, 2015

When someone doesn't pay their parking tickets.....

DISCLAIMER:  The intention of this post is to educate the reader about Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic.  There is no intention of harassing, alarming or annoying anyone.  Dean K Ziegler has committed fraud and continued to commit fraud after the fact.  As a matter of public concern, I feel the general public has the right to know of Dean K Zieglers history so fraud is not committed against them.  I am also exercising my First Amendment right to Freedom of Speech.
They become SUMMARY OFFENSES!!!  Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic has lined himself up for yet another.  He keeps getting Summary offense after Summary offense.  He is not  responsible enough to pay a simple parking ticket.  I should say MULTIPLE summary offenses he has for this.  And people are expected to trust this looser to their health.  I THINK NOT!! Lets see where this one goes.  Stay tuned for his Guilty Plea