Friday, July 24, 2015

WHY.... I have been asked

DISCLAIMER:  The intention of this post is to educate the reader about Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic.  There is no intention of harassing, alarming or annoying anyone.  Dean K Ziegler has committed fraud and continued to commit fraud after the fact.  As a matter of public concern, I feel the general public has the right to know of Dean K Zieglers history so fraud is not committed against them.  His criminal history not only includes Fraud, but also harassment, abuse, and other summary offenses.  There are many chiropractors in the Allentown Area.  Should DEAN KEVIN ZIEGLER OF ZIEGLER CHIROPRACTIC be one of them?  I am also exercising my rights to Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press which are afforded to me by the First Amendment of the US Constitution. 

I was approached by a reader (actually this was asked of me on multiple occasions) as to what my drive is in having such an extensive site in honor of Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic  (Allentown, PA).  And here it is......

Ever since I worked as a paramedic, I NEVER appreciated any type of fraud.  I dont trust people that commit fraud.  Once a felon, always a felon.  I did whatever I could to combat it. My partner has a cousin that is committing Social Security Fraud.  I reported even her.  Yes a near family member, I reported for fraud.  When it comes to something I have passion about, anything goes.

In terms of Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic he was charged with and ADMITTED to fraud and has a history of showing he doesn't learn his lessons.  My partner worked for him as a massage therapist.  Being licensed in the state of PA, he could loose his license to practice if he was involved in any fraud.  I didn't trust Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic AT ALL!!!.  To protect my partner from his actions, I chose to stay a close "friend" to Dean.  Little did he know, I was a covert SPY.

I was collecting intel from the moment I met him.  I was protecting my partner from the harm Dean K Ziegler does.  There was the time when Dean K Ziegler was going to jail (for fraud none the less) that he wanted patient records sent to an insurance company to try and reimburse payment.  The thing was, these records were not created on the patients and Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic did not have any completed exams on them except the ones he did on a rare occasion.  The thing with Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic is that he charged for exams with every massage although he did not do them.  YES.... Even after being convicted with and admitting to fraud. 

To protect my partner from creating the fraudulent records (which would violate his license requirements)  I offered my services to be the one to create them. When the fraudulent records were mailed, I phoned the insurance company to let them know they were fraudulent.

I was already doing things for this felon of a looser like placing plastic wrap around doors and windows, computer work (dumb to give me passwords for), errands, etc.  All for the purpose of collecting as much as I could on this idiot.  I watched closely to what happened on a day to day basis at that felons practice to be sure my partner didn't get tied up with any of Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractics shenanigans.

To give more hours to a massage therapist that he was paying under the table (of course..... MORE FRAUD), Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic was pushing my partner ever so daintily out the door. What ever bull he could try to use he did.  For some reason, probably fear of finding another job, he wanted to keep his job there. So, I kept my partner informed on how to deal with the situation. But ultimately, I wanted him to quit.

Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic finally took the plunge and fired my partner, when he wouldn't leave on his own, for frivolous reasons.  Look at that.... MORE FRAUD.  He wouldn't prove the reasons for firing but it was apparent why. There is fraud in everything this corrupt jack ass does. I was elated that my partner was no longer involved with him.

He quickly found another job and is doing better than he ever did with Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic.  Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic actually got my partner an interview at the establishment he works at today, providing a glowing recommendation.

Fast forward a few months.  I am given word that Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic was still committing fraud.  One patient stopped going when she learned of his history.  Two others shared their bills with me.  It is very easy for me to learn who his patients are. But he was still up to his same games. FRAUD!!!

I was disgusted.  I had already reported him to every government agency I could.  I wanted another way to control his fraudulent activities.  I took to the internet.  I wrote honest reviews and posted them where ever I could. This was my constitutional first amendment right to do so. Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic did not like this.  He filed frivolous harassment charges against me in the form of a Private Criminal Complaint.  HE LOST BIG TIME.

I was driven by his retaliation to do more.  I started to create web sites (including this one) dedicated to educating people about the history of Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic.  Again, protected by the First Amendment.  To date... I have 7 sites.  I have reviews of mine posted in about 18 places that I can remember.   Where ever I could leave a note about him, I DID IT!! I have suggested that other patients write reviews. I know who they were-- thanks to the access Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic gave me to his computers including passwords to his software programs.  I encouraged them to stay anonymous so he doesn't try to waste their time with frivolous harassment complaints.

Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic seems to think my drive for this campaign as he calls it is because he fired my partner.  That is far from the truth.  I was ecstatic to know he was no longer involved with him.  Towards the end, I wasn't coming around because all Dean K Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic wanted to do was commit fraud with the workers comp claim I had open.  I was always worried about protecting my parter but was relieved when he was fired. 

So there you have it.... My drive to push my campaign.  It is my hopes that NO patients ever go to him for treatment and he has to close up shop.  But, not everyone accesses the internet and he has a select group of followers. 

But there are active complaints on him. Hopefully, he looses his license again for a MUCH longer time.  Forever would be grand.....